ET Kids Sunday Mornings
- Nursery (Age 0-2)
- We have a clean and safe facility so that you can feel comfortable dropping off your baby with our trained staff members. There are two separate areas–one for infants and one for walking toddlers.
- Preschool (Age 3-5)
- At 9:00, 3-5 year olds begin a large group time together with sensory activities, worship, and a Bible lesson. This is an engaging and fun time to hear about God's truths and to worship Him!
- At 10:45, the kids separate by age into Sunday School classes for small group activities that center around the same biblical theme, reinforcing the lesson taught in large group and being taught to our older kids in their classes too!
- Elementary (Grades K-5th)
- At 9:00, all of the kids come together for corporate worship in the Kids Church room where they’ll worship in song, hear a message with relevant illustrations, pray together, and have fun in an environment designed just for them.
- At 10:45, the kids are broken up into groups based on their grades for Small Groups (Sunday School Classes). This is where they’ll continue to learn more about the key theme for the week, eat a snack, have more discussion and hands-on activities to reinforce the lesson and even play games together in our brand new Family Life Center!
Where Do We Go?
We understand that visiting a new church can be overwhelming. We want you to feel at home at Evangel Temple so we have plenty of friendly faces who would love to show you where to go! Whether you enter through the circle drive entrance, or come through the cafe, greeters will be able to point you in the right direction.
For 0-2 year olds, the nursery is right next to the Sanctuary. Our staff there will help you get your child checked in and answer any questions you may have.
For 3-4 year olds, we meet in "The Pods" which are just down the hall from the nursery. We always have at least one worker there just to help you check in your kids and get them into the right class. Both Sunday School and Jr. Kids Church happens in the Pods, so you will pick up your kids right where you dropped them off!
Grades K-5 start out in the Gym (downstairs) from 8:45-9:15 playing games and hanging out with our leaders.
All kids grades K-5th will go upstairs to the Kids Church Room at 9:15 for our "Large Group" time with worship and a message. After the service concludes, our kids get a little more time in the Gym. You can find us in the gym from 10:20-10:50. At 10:50 we split up into Small Groups, based on grades, to continue learning about our key theme for that week with more hands-on activities and discussions upstairs in our new classrooms!
You will pick up your child from the Gym downstairs after the 10:45 service ends!